Saturday, November 21, 2009

Addison


Addison was born on October 22nd, at 12:50 wheighing 6 pounds and 7 ounces and 19 1/2 inch's long. We went to the hospital at 5:30 in the morning, I was induced at 7:30 and they broke my water around 9:30. They came in at noon and said that I was dialated to 7 cm, then came in at 12:30 to deliver the baby! It was really quick and easy. I only had to push three times! I just have to say thank goodness for epidurals! I only wish I could have one for the healing process! She is now 4 weeks old and is amazing! She is the best thing to happen to us! She is awake during the day more now and sleeps pretty well through the night, but it also depends on the night. She is starting to focus on us, and every now and then she will give us a small smile, and shows us her dimple, just like her mommy. :)

There isn't much else going on, addison is now our world. Addison and I are heading home soon! We have three weeks! I'm a little nervous to take her on the airplane by myself, but I'm sure we will be fine! I am so excited for christmas and to spend time with some family! Scott is driving home by himself (which makes me nervous) and is coming home after finals, hopefully with us gone he will actually study!

8 comments:

Amber Fryar said...

She is so cute! I am glad you had such a smooth labor and delivery! If Scott needs to stop somewhere on his drive home he is welcome to stay with us in Greeley. Congrats again!

Hopkins said...

Yippy! I'm so glad you updated!!! I can't wait to meet little Addison! I can't wait to see you too! :) Love you!

Randi said...

What a cute baby. I miss you guys. It sounds like you are doing wonderful. Can't wait to hold Addison again. Oh, I was in the grocery store and this young mom was talking to her daughter and she called her Addie and I turned around and it was the cutest little blond haired girls. It made me think of our little Addison.

Brittany H. said...

I love the picture of her in the car seat. haha She's so tiny!!

Whit said...

Oh she's so so cute!! Congrats Darci, I'm so excited for ya! I hope we get to see her over Christmas!

GordonandChrissy said...

She is adorable, Darci. Congratulations!

Kate Nally said...

Hey! I don't know if you remember me...i'm kate nally from the ward - we were due a couple of weeks apart. Your little girl is such a cutie!!! I stopped by today to meet her and compare baby notes :) I'm home pretty much all the time (and going a little stir crazy!) so please feel free to come on over if you have a minute!

Amanda Leigh said...

Update please!!! And tell your hubby happy birthday :)